Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back from Vacation

I went on vacation to Utah last week with my husband Mika for an "IFR." That's an Immediate Family Reunion. There are five kids siblings in his family and they are spread out quite a bit. We hadn't seen them for over a year. It was a nice reunion filled with some pretty fun activities. But I've got to say, it was good to be home where I'm not an in-law. See, I was born and raised in this area and almost all of my very tight-knit family lives here. We see them a couple of times a week. I'm used to Mika being the in-law. He's much better at it than me. Of course, everyone likes him, so it's easier for him. For most people, I'm an acquired taste. His family is great, and they treat me like I'm great. But I'm still glad to be home. I'll try and post a few pics from the va-cay as soon as I'm not feeling so lazy.

Josie

No comments: