Thursday, October 23, 2008

ACDC Showing 'Em How It's Done!


Holy Cow! I can't believe how well Black Ice is doing in spite of being leaked onto the internet and downloaded 400,000 times before it went on sale exclusively at Sam's Club and Wal-Mart. They sold over 193,000 copies on its FIRST DAY in stores and is expected to exceed 800,000 copies sold in its first week.

That is absolutely outstanding considering they've taken so much heat for not jumping on the I-Tunes bandwagon.

Man! I want to go see them at the Sprint Center in KC so badly!!! I mentioned this fact at a family dinner the other day and three generations were represented with my step-mom, my brother, and my 10-years-younger sister all jumped at the chance to get a ticket. That says something about the band, if you ask me.

Josie

No comments: