Wednesday, October 1, 2008

my blog cherry

Hey, look at me, I'm blogging. This too, is a test to see if everything is set up o.k on our blog. As some of you may know I am a bit of a dinosour at 49 ( though I am reading at a 50 year old level) Until I got into radio 3 years ago, my use of computers was limited to emails...but look at me now..running radio station equipment, producing commercials and on the air in the afternoons with my good friend Josie. I am still not sure exactly what this blog thing is all about, but I am jumping in feet first...or is it head first? I am not sure. Jumping in feet first seems the sensible way of jumping into anything, but on the other hand, there is something very bold about pushing safety a side and going head first. Anyway, I look forwad to forming new "blog-lationships"...Oh my God,I am coining phrases...this is all moving so fast! If there is something you want to discuss, comment,to vent, or just seek the advise of someone who has spent nearly half a century on this planet. I am always happy to drop some knowege on the kids. Until then...Blog on brothers and sisters Bongo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bongo

i was just gonna take u up on ur offer to drop some knowledge.

what was it like back in the day when the wars were going on? were you afraid of being drafted to fight the nazis? love ur show!

tom

Bongo & Josie said...

Hey Tom,

What do you mean,"back when the wars were going on?"...have you turned on the news in, say the last 6 years? There is a war on now...which by the way was started on my birthday.I can't condone that. In regard to the fear of being drafted to fight the nazis. That war was over in 1945 I was born in 1959 so I was more of a cold war baby than a Real war baby. Thanks for the comment and for listening. Bongo