Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Skee-Ball Challenge


Yesterday I was minding my own business in the studio during my show, when Mike Snow, one of our sports guys, came in bragging on his Skee-ball skills. I immediately challenged him to a game to take place today down at the arcade here on the mall. We're going to video the game, so I'll try to have it posted on here or on the Rock Rev website later today.

Here's why I will win: Mike is an all-around sports player. He has divided his athletic efforts amongst football, basketball, golf, and various other sports his entire life. I found out from a very young age that I'm not good at anything except Skee-ball. Therefore, I have been able to concentrate my efforts on this particular game. Moreover, I am not afraid to cheat to win.

Results coming later today...

Josie

No comments: